How do I install the Download Manager?
To install the Download Manager:
- Go to www.ProStudioMasters.com/downloads
- Click the "Install Now" button, located under "Installing the Download Manager"
macOS 10.10 or higher
- A file named ProStudioMasters-VersionNumber.dmg will be downloaded to your computer. If it doesn't open automatically, locate this file and double-click on it.
- To install the application, drag the ProStudioMasters application icon onto the "Applications" icon shown on the right side of the installer window
- If you are upgrading from a previous version, a dialog box will appear, asking you if you want to replace the old version with the one you're moving. You will need to click on the "Replace" button to install the most recent version.
Windows 7 or higher
- A file named ProStudioMasters-VersionNumber.exe will be downloaded to your computer. When prompted, click Run to begin the installation process, and follow the steps as prompted by the installer.
- If you encounter issues during installation, you may need to run the installer as an administrator. To do so, right-click on the installer file, and select "Run as administrator".
- A file named ProStudioMasters-VersionNumber.AppImage will be downloaded to your computer.
- You may need to provide the AppImage with permission to be run as an executable. To do so, right-click on the AppImage, select "Properties", navigate to the "Permissions" tab, then enable the "Allow executing file as program" option.
Legacy operating systems (Windows XP, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, etc.)
For the moment, DLM version 2.0.05 continues to function on 32-bit systems and older editions of Windows, including Windows XP.
It is offered only as unsupported legacy software, with no fixes or updates planned.
Version 2.0.05 can be obtained via the following links: